Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hip Hop Then vs. Hip Hop Now

Hip-Hop then: Keeps me calm. Helps me think. Gives me reason to move forward. Describes my emotion. Sounds amazing.

Just seeing their faces and knowing what these guys brought to the industry's table gives me so much life and peace. I mean look at them. 

~ Linden Boulevard's Finest ~ 



These dudes are the only exception. (Kendrick better pull a BEYONCE on these n*ggaz)


Them too. (Currently awaiting Frank's Return)



Now look at this dude, and tell me that the sight of him doesn't give you a headache.



That bitch set our people back 500 years with Anaconda. I digress and sip my tea.



Sorry that I don't much to say on how I feel but you clearly all have access to Google. I suggest you use and really listen to the rap...or trash you put against your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment