Monday, August 11, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: Robin Williams Dead at Age 63. Man What a loss

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." - Robin Williams

I hate when celebrities I grew up with just suddenly die on us, and not to speak ill of the dead, but Robin Williams, you left America and what's left of the funny world in tears. Considering my age, I know Robin as the actor and not the stand up comedian, but that didn't stop me from realizing how hilarious the man was. I mean the man had a long list of classics under his belt.

Speaking for us 90's babies, I must be the one to say that Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumanji will forever be the s**t and will forever be comedic gold!

Comedian and actor, Robin Williams died today at the age of 63, and finding out about a death through Twitter feeds reading R.I.P, you know something is up and a whole community was in mourning over someone of great importance. And plus when I noticed the trending topics list was filled with Robin Williams' movies, I didn't want to believe it. Man this seriously sucks.. I can't find the words to describe my anger. One of the GREATEST actors who ever lived!

According to CNN reports: "Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made."

Now suicide is the last cause of death I can picture for Robin Williams.................................... just hope it's not true.

I am completely heartbroken, more so than unhappy to hear that a funny and caring man left us without a trace of understanding of what was going in his last moments of life. Whether suicide or not, you have to sympathize with a man who made the world the laugh on the outside, and realize he was suffering on the inside. Just to show that the ones who spread happiness, are the unhappiest.

I mentioned Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumanji as some of my favorites during my youth, but those two and even Aladdin, Hook, and Jack can't compare to Dead Poet's Society. "Oh Captain, My Captain!!!!!!!" I will be shouting that infamous quote for the rest of my days. Such a classic piece of work - both the movie and Robin. On the plus side, what other actor do you know made a great impression of a hot dog? LOL


It's going to take me a while to get over Robin's death because that man was truly amazing, and quite frankly, quite irreplaceable. I am in deep mourning over a man I never knew, but I wish I did. Right now, I'm gonna search through Netflix and watch Jumanji. Nostalgia calls.




R.I.P Professor Keating.

No comments:

Post a Comment