Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Transformation Challenge: Nail it or Fail it?

Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that with some make-up, a blow dryer, or whatever inanimate bathroom objects you can find, I can become my favorite celebrity in less than 4 snapshots? You mean to tell me with some cocoa butter and a flat iron I would end up looking like this gem:

 
Aww hell, with my luck, it would probably backfire and end up like her:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



She looks so mad at the world. Vee's gone so she should be happy now right? I guess we'll find out in Season 3. Ughh June can't come any faster! But anyway....


So I guess that was better left unsaid, but of course Twitter had to expose 'em all!!!!

Twitter gave all unattractive people a reason to dream again. Boys who wanna be girls, girls who wanna be boys, dark skinned girls who wanna be light, and light skinned boys who wanna be dark (YESS LAWWD!!) Of course some of you Tweetheads know that your beloved Twitter doesn't come with a chill button. And unfortunately, it gave ya'll the excuse to act like the ratchet hooligans you are inside. Don't let the shade fool you, some posts nailed it beautifully. Some of these #transformationchallenges should be placed in the Transformers Hall of Fame. Rest of ya'll need to let Jesus take the wheel and get thrown back in Twitter jail (if that still exists anyway). You thought you were Optimus Prime or C Breezy for that matter. Despite my shade, some of ya'll I have to give you props.





 
 
 
 
 
I am a big fan of Earl Sweatshirt's music, but not his big ass lips. I hope this girl transformed with some good flow.
 
 
 
 
 
I DIED and went to Happily Ever After!!! Then I saw her face................... NOW I'M A BELIEVER!
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment