Saturday, October 11, 2014

Aaliyah's Movie Trailer??? Bishh Whaaa??

Before: It's about time they premiered this.

After: WTF did I just watch? That chick looks nothing like Aaliyah.

Look, I didn't expect an exact match. That's asking for too much. But you couldn't at least find a girl her shade???? Like honestly. I didn't know brown skinned girls were inaccessible these days. The producers thought it would be more fitting to make Aaliyah look Asian................. not to mention that girl looked completely off beat and a little too confident in whatever routine she was trying to pull.

I see you boo. Hopefully your day job didn't take you off the payroll. But that's none of my business.

Completely off the record but Iggy Azelea was completely unknown to this industry until like 2011 right? Right. I thought so too. So whose bright idea was it to put Iggy's music in Aaliyah's movie trailer? That chick was still going by the name Amethyst and playing with koalas and bamboo in dem' Australian streets. No One in a Million? No Rock the Boat? A MISSY or TIMBALAND song would have worked!!! I'm just........... okay.

At least for Aaliyah's sake, they're airing it on Lifetime and not VH1 and BET. That means more viewers are likely to watch otShe deserved that much respect.

Maybe I'm wrong and this movie will change my mind,..... I hope. But from what I can see, I am not impressed...... sorry Aaliyah. I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment